Friday, June 7, 2013

The invitations

The invitations have been sent out a while ago and I can now show them here on the blog. It was a lot of work! We didn't find any ready stained paper so we stained it ourselves with tea. But I really do like how they turned out and hey it's only once you get to make your own wedding invitations, right? Luckily it was just 35 invitations.

Here they are. Rustic and peach-coral which will also kind of be the theme for the wedding. I addition to summer nature and green.








9 comments:

  1. Wow, such lovely and personal invitations! Love the garland, it's so happy looking. :) Have a wonderful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look fantastic, well done!! congratulations, wish you a wonderful wedding day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo beautiful, exciting, magical... Before I got married everything wedding seems so ordinaire, unfortunately even during my wedding day I was just too tired preparing things. But when I think back, and look at the photos, and imagine that special day, I feel like I want to go back and re-absorb and re-enjoy every moment.... Hope you will not repeat my mistake and enjoy every moment of preparation until the special day <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so gorgeous! I wish you all the joy and luck on your wedding day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sofia, these are really-really-really cool! I love how they look and also that they are not your typical wedding invitations! :) And I also like the fact that there are only 35 of them :)

    Good luck for the big day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are lovely, great job!

    Congratulations on your wedding! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! The Dymo tape works so well with the wood pattern, and I love the whole colour scheme. A fresh and lovely design that could be used for a number of occasions. :)

    Johanna

    ReplyDelete