Thursday, May 10, 2012

A month of craft photos: 09 and 10 my hands and my craft bag

Sorry missed yesterday's craft photo. I was busy with supply shopping and some school and business stuff (will announce more about that later).  My hands are really not any beauties! I used to have long nails always painted. When I started crocheting they always broke and since that they are always short.

My WIP:s are stored in a plastic bag. But this little bag stores all my safety eyes and other amigurumi supplies. Always with me. Matches my crochet hook case. Both are made by Finnish Nanso.


4 comments:

  1. Your craft bag and crochet hook case are the best! I hope I will be able to find Nanso products in the U.K. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nanso is quite a big company so I'm sure it is available in the UK too. They have pretty patterns but cheaper than marimekko :)

    ReplyDelete